The following are jobs available at Washington Academy. Please submit applications, resumes, and any other inquiries to:
PO Box 190
East Machias, ME 04630
(207) 255-8301 ext. 211
This institution is a equal opportunity provider.
Washington Academy is hiring a maintenance / groundskeeper position. This is a full-time year-round position with benefits. Hours may include nights and weekends.
- Conducting routine inspections of the premises and equipment
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance
- Mowing of lawns and athletic fields
- Snow removal
- Athletic field maintenance and preparation
- Custodial work as needed / directed
To excel at this position you should be motivated and have a positive attitude. Skilled with hand and power tools and have working knowledge to maintain and repair equipment.
Do you like experiencing other cultures and working with young people from around the world?
Then Residential Life at Washington Academy might be the place for you!
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
Fitness Center Attendant
- Sunday - Thursday 6-8 PM, Friday-Saturday 6-10 PM
- Interest in personal fitness training a plus, but not a requirement
- Minimum age 21
- Flexible hours, mostly afternoons and weekends
Substitute Dormitory Staff Application